Awakening Arts Academy considers the confidentiality of our visitors of utmost importance. At this time, we want you to know how we protect the personal information we obtain from you in the course of providing you with products and services.
What This Policy Covers
- This policy covers how we treats personal information it collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and birth date.
Information Collection and Use
- Most, if not all, the personal information that we have about you comes directly from you. This information includes things like your name and address, birth date, e-mail address, phone number, etc.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- It is our policy not to disclose any personal or financial information to non-affiliates who might use this information to contact you about their own products and services.
- If we feel it is of mutual benefit to share information of your interest in our work; we do from time to time share your basic personal information with affiliate organizations that are closely linked to the Awakening Arts Academy. The information that is given is limited to your name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services or products to you, or in order to do their jobs.
- We educate our employees to protect your personal information.
- We may update this policy at any time in the future. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending you a notice.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: April 6, 2018