Free Your Creative Spirit
June 9, 2024 @ 8:30 pm - June 14, 2024 @ 1:30 pm470,00$
Creative Immersion Studio Workshop
An interactive hands-on workshop led by Transformative Arts Pioneer Dana Lynne Andersen MA
Creativity is the Language of the Soul!
A high vibration creative flow opens our hearts. Our spirit expands. We awaken and inhabit the fuller dimensions of who we are.
In an atmosphere of safety, trust and magical delight you will be skillfully guided to lasting creative freedom.
Open the channel to your own unique creative self-expression!
- Experience a childlike joy in the vibrant flow of spontaneous self-expression
- Learn fun and easy practices that jump-start your flow and blaze through blocks
- Discover how to generate inspiration at will- and use this superpower in all areas of life
- Re-connect to your inner life an VITALITY of your AUTHENTIC SELF
- Learn to follow your own deep intuitive wisdom and watch that change everything…
Creativity is innocent, playful and simple. When we paint and color and cut with scissors, we are 5 years old again, absorbed in the present the moment, ecstatic in joy. Like flesh and blood, it is humble. It belongs to all of us.
Creativity is mighty and sublime. When we think in streaming colors and shape with our hands the sweeping sky, we are ancient and infinite again. Like all that remembers and endures, it sings at our center.
“Dana Lynne Andersen is a multi-modality artist with a Master’s Degree in Consciousness Studies (JFKU). A pioneer in the field of Art & Consciousness, she is the founding Director of Awakening Arts Academy (USA) and Arte Spirito; the Academy of Art, Creativity & Consciousness (Italy). She is also the creator of the Transformative ArtsMethod and Certification Program that uses creative process as a vehicle for personal healing and spiritual awakening. Dana has taught and exhibited on three continents.