- This event has passed.
New Years Retreat
December 31, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - January 2, 2014 @ 4:00 pm$315 – $375
It’s time to DREAM BIG—for yourself and for the world. On this momentous New Year discover the synergy between what the world needs and what you are here to give. This journey from scattered desires to focused vision culminates in a New Year’s Ceremony of Passage.
Dana has distilled a simple yet profound process to widen the aperture of inspiration and revelation. Using “right brain” modalities – visual, kinesthetic, symbolic, and intuitive – she helps us activate capacities that reach beyond the parameters of ordinary awareness. She teaches us to access – and transform – our future.
This course is a profound inner journey of personal transformation. Participants will gain simple and tangible tools for use in daily life and work, learning to:
- Increase the coherency and magnetism of your vision
- Create SYNERGY and enter a slowing stream of synchronicities
- Quickly access peak states of high vibration creative flow
- Cultivate ‘intuition on demand’ applicable to all life’s challenges
- Discern subconscious from ‘super-conscious’ insights
- Activate your right brain genius with multiple modes of intelligence
- Dana Lynne Andersen, MA, is a multi-media artist, writer, and playwright with a Masters Degree in Consciousness Studies. She is a gifted teacher acclaimed for her pioneering use of art and creativity as vehicles for shifting consciousness. Dana is currently the Director of the Academy of Art, Creativity & Consciousness in Assisi, Italy. www.awakeningarts.com
The workshop fee includes the program, meals, and materials.
- $315 Early Bird Fee thru Dec 9
- $345 Regular Fee thru Dec 31
- $375 Late Fee thereafter
Registration for this workshop depends upon available space, so please register early. Overnight lodging is $75 per night per person for a shared room or $99 per night for a single room.