Also known as Paint Pouring, Flow Art, Liquid Art.etc
Fluid Painting is a form of abstract art that uses acrylic paints with a runny (fluid) consistency. The acrylic paints react with each other when combined together to make interesting and visually organic motifs. Fluid acrylics can be used on many types of substrates and in many different forms such as pouring, dripping, swirling, and many other effects. Fluid art opens up a lot of possibilities and is fun exploring.
Fluid art is teaching you how to let go of a precise result, how to go with the flow and find joy in whatever is coming out from mixing colors. It is a strong metaphor for life and acts as a mirror of our beliefs.
- Connect with body, mind and spirit before we start painting
- What is creativity and where to find inspiration
- How to access the creative potential
- What “Pouring Medium” is
- Color mixing recipes
- Paint consistency
- Choosing the right colors
- Different techniques, like: dirty pour, flip cup, puddle pours, swipe technique and more.
- How to recognize shapes in your abstract background and what you can do with them
- Deciding when the painting is finished
- Tips on drying