Moving meditations, improvisational movement to mantras and sacred music, and the ‘dance’ of color and rhythm in drawing and painting.
Discover and experience:
- Daily yoga & meditation to relax tension and liberate blocked energies
- Moving Meditations that activate your imaginative and kinesthetic intelligence
- Sacred dance: movements that connect you to the pulses of creation
- Sacred music: opening the heart chakra through voice and song
- Mantra: intoning the pure sounds that are the building blocks of the universe
- Drawing: ‘dancing on paper’ with pastels and watercolors.
5 day course begins with a Sunday Evening Orientation and ends before lunch on Friday
Dates: 21 – 26 August 2016
Location: Academy of Arts, Creativity, and Consciousness Cost: € 270 (included materials)
Facilitator: Dana Lynne Andersen